|Occurred : 11/4/2006 20:00 (Entered as : 11/04/2006 20:00)
Reported: 11/4/2006 12:36:22 PM 12:36
Location: Swindon (UK/England),
|3 reddish/orange diffused lights in the configuaration of "an imperial star destroyer"
I'll start by saying that I am not a believer in aLIENS AND OUTER SPACE "CREATURES", MY ATTITUDEHAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT THIS SORT OF THING IS MILITARY BASED.
However what I experienced (if this is the right term) is beyond my imagination.
Tonight is Vov 4th (in this country the start f the Fireworks night to commemerate "Guy Fawkes" - what I saw tonight was not a firework.
I glanced out of my window at approx 8pm and initial thought the stars were very bright. On closer look there were 3 large red/orange lights in a triangualar formation. The two lights at the back being closer together than than front (I would suggest that ths spacing looked very close to a Star destroyer congiguration that would be seen in star wars (that probable puts pay to any credibility you may think I had).
I cam e down the stars and called to my mother to come out into the garden wereby she also confimd what I was seeing.
The three lights stayed perfectly aligned and travelled for approc 30 secs very slowly across the sky. At this time I ran back upsatiars to get a further view but the lights had disappeared. In the mean time my mother had come back into the house to call my father to take a look, when she looked out of the window again she too confirmed that the lights had gone.
What makes me think this was very odd: 1. We are on the flight path for planes from Heathrow to USA so are used to seeing lights in the sky and am used to determining sizes.
2. We are very close to FAIRFORD Airbase which over this last few weeks has been staging some sort of Nato Exercise. Local paepr stated that we would be seeing many different sorts of planes (we have, this was no plane).
3. Whaen I observed the "Craft" the lights were unusual in that they were reddish/orange slightlt diffused but large. All aircraft that I am familiar with have white strobes and I am used to the sizes.
4. When glancing up at this object although the only visible signs were the 3 orange/red lights the "body" of the craft blanked out all of the cloud making a very black shape against the night sky.
5. When the craft had disappeared the cloud could be seen again, thereby indicating to me that what had been between the 3 lights had infact been a solid object.
6. The configuaration of the lights would suggest to me that this was not 3 helicopters moving slowly in formation (it could not have been an aircraft to be flying so slowly).
What more can I say - I am not crazy, I do not believe in UFO's- Unless the military operating out of FAIRFORD airbase have got a secret vehicle the size of a star destroyer from the star wars films I have to belive that this is an encounter with something from space.