|Occurred : 6/1/1969 12:09 (Entered as : 1969 12:09)
Reported: 6/18/2008 8:59:59 AM 08:59
Location: Barrington, IL
|shiny light and elecromagnetic energy
there were lights everywhere and i was blinded and couldnt even see a hand in front of my face. as i was watching in disbelief i was suddenly shocked by a wave of magnetic energy that shot my twelve feet. i was knocked out and down till the next morning where i discovered that i was covered in green slime that was burning my skin. i quickly went home to wash it off and i was shocked when i hit water and once again passed out untill my mom came in my house and woke me up and i was finally safe. this event will forever haunt my dreams.
((NUFORC Note: Witness indicates that date of incident is approximate. PD))
((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))