|Occurred : 5/5/2009 08:46 (Entered as : 05/05/09 08:46)
Reported: 5/5/2009 8:11:21 AM 08:11
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration:apx. 3 minutes
|2 dimentional, matte gray rectangle, slowly moving apx, 1000 or 2000 ft. off ground, no lights
May 5, 2009 May 5, 2009 Indianapolis, IN 8:46 a.m.
1) This not a hoax.
2) I have ingested no drugs or alcohol and am not deprived of sleep.
3) I am not crazy, or otherwise distressed.
4) I am not seeking attention or recognition of any kind.
5) I didn’t even believe in UFO’s or the people reporting them until today.
6) I have a college education and an I.Q. over 120.
7) I am in my thirties, have reasonably good eyesight, married with 2 children.
8) I am not selling drawings, info, interviews or otherwise attempting to profit from this report.
This morning for aprox. 3 minutes I observed a large matte gray rectangle or trapezoid that appeared to have only 2-dimmentions. It was traveling very slowly, possibly floating, to the east @ much less than 100 m.p.h. apx. 1000-2000 feet above the ground. It was not rotating and it had no visible lights. The object had no depth like piece of paper or a thin sheet of metal but was not shinny. Visually, it seemed to be only one side of a larger 3-dimmentional object. I detected no noise or possible propulsion system. The object was DEFINATLY NOT being towed or otherwise supported from the ground. The was greater than 50 ft. wide and high, but was not over 300 ft. in any direction.
I was able to positively conclude the following.
1) This was not a commercial or civilian aircraft.
2) This was NOT a ballon or zeppelin if and known kind.
3) This was not any military project that is public knowledge.
4) This was not a reflection or other natural phenomenon.
5) This was not a bird, kite, or hoax perpetrated by another individual.
6) It was created or manufactured by intelligent being using unknown technology.
((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with this individual, and we found him to be quite eloquent, sober-minded, and apparently sincere. We suspect that his is a very good witness. PD))