NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 8/31/2010 23:00 (Entered as : 08/31/10 23:00)
Reported: 9/2/2010 12:07:27 PM 12:07
Posted: 11/21/2010
Location: House Springs, MO
Shape: Disk
Duration:2 minutes >
August 31, 2010, strange saucer shaped craft with large dome on top and many lights hovered over our yard in House Springs, Missouri

On August 31, 2010, 11:00 pm central time, my family and I spotted a UFO in the sky near our home in House Springs, Missouri. It was just a normal evening and our dog started acting strange and my children were outside. I yelled out to my children to come take the dog out thinking that maybe he had to go out, but he was acting out of control, jumping on a table near the window like he wanted to jump right through the window. After a few moments I became frustrated and put the dog on his leash to do it myself since my children were not listening to me. I stepped out the door with the dog, frustrated that my children were not even responding to me and enquiring as to why they ignored me. I saw my children all standing in the yard staring up into the sky as if they were mesmerized by something. I started looking up to see what had their attention and there was a craft of some kind, hovering over the trees. The craft we saw was like a saucer shaped craft with a ! large dome on top of it, There were many lights shining from the lower portion of the craft ranging in color from the brightest white I have ever seen, to a peach color. The craft was a dark grey metallic color and underneath of the craft had 16 dark spots that appeared to be like holes or tube shaped portals that led into the craft. We all stood there mesmerized for what felt like forever, including the dog, unable to move or speak, though in reality the whole thing took no more than two minutes. As we stood there looking at this craft, it suddenly shot straight into the sky so fast we could not stay focused on it. Within seconds of the craft leaving there were 3 fighter jets in formation flying by, one of which appeared to try following the craft into the sky, while the other two appeared to stay near the tree line.