|Occurred : 8/23/2013 20:20 (Entered as : 08/23/13 20:20)
Reported: 8/23/2013 5:25:57 PM 17:25
Location: Captiva, FL
|((NUFORC Note: This is one of nineteen reports, submitted by the same witness, over the course of seven weeks. The reports are well written, and the witness seems sincere, although we would be surprised if all of the sightings are about authentic UFOs, i.e. alien spacecraft. We cannot be certain, however. PD))
SOME CONCLUSIONS FROM THE PAST 27 SIGHTINGS I AND OTHERS HAVE HAD ON SANIBEL AND CAPTIVA ISLANDS, FLORIDA, OVER AN EIGHT WEEK PERIOD FROM JUNE 24 TO AUGUST 20, 2013 Based on what I and friends have witnessed I believe that: 1. There has to be some reason that all these UFOs, and especially the “city on the horizon” glows, are in this particular area. OR are they elsewhere along the coastline of SW Florida? 2. I have a strong feeling that there may very well be some kind of underwater base in the area, especially in light of the sightings of the past 5 nights or so. It makes sense because one would think that they have to be coming from somewhere, and underwater is as good a place as anywhere else, again considering strong evidence pointing in this direction.
3. Amber, orange, and red “fireballs” are one and the same, and change colors for yet unknown reasons – they have been the predominant UFOs of the 7 different types have seen 4. fireballs I've seen are directly associated with both single-light and multiple light strobe “flashers 5. fireballs I've seen are closely associated with goldish-white elongated football shaped UFOs 6. UGOs (Unidentified Glowing Objects) were directly associated with amber “fireball” UFOs at times, which changed color to orange and then red, just before one of them “dropped” a strobing object down to the ground or water.
7. Other UGOs seen out on the Gulf of Mexico have been seen mostly in association with fireballs, except for once.
8. Most UGO sightings have been at specific locations, but one did move to another area once 9. Since my first sighting on June 24, 2013, I’ve been out sky watching 39 nights out of the 56 nights available to date (8/18/13) – 69.5 percent of the available time.
10. UFOs and associated phenomenon have been sighted on nearly 70 percent of our outings! That’s 27 sightings in 39 nights!! And on most of these nights, way more than a single UFO or other object were seen. One report I’ve listed was from a man on nearby Cape Coral who described exactly what I and others have seen.
11. Of the 38 times I or others have been out, we have had 27 sightings, which is 68% of the time.
12. I have missed going out 18 of the available 56 nights, which is 32% of the available time.
13. There have been 9 to 9.5 hours of darkness per night during the past 8 weeks, and I’ve primarily been out only 2 or so hours per night on average, 22 percent of the time. What’s happening the other 80 percent of the time? 14. It appears that the “action” has moved from where it started 2 months ago at my friends house on Sanibel Island, two miles to the south of me, to some 7 miles north off of the uninhabited island of Cayo Costa.
15. Finally, if the right kinds of cameras were set up to view the area all night long, or if I could get some volunteers our here for a better than 50:50 chance of seeing something, then there would be a reasonable chance of figuring out what is really going on our here.