|Occurred : 12/7/2015 16:00 (Entered as : 12/07/2015 16:00)
Reported: 12/10/2015 9:56:13 AM 09:56
Location: Cowlington, OK
|small white circle moving steadily across the sky, stopped, shimmied back and forth, took off at a Right angle.
Short Mountain Nature Trail • I hiked up the nature trail to the top of short mountain looking W over Kerr Lake • I reached the top of Short Mountain at approx. 2:15 p.m. stayed til sundown. I think I left the top at around 5:15 to 5:30 p.m. caused a stayed a few minutes after complete sundown to observe the red clouds, etc.
• At approx. 4:00 p.m. I laid down on my blanket on my back looking up to the sky • Buzzards flew over • Few air craft flew over • And then these small white circles flew over. I saw approx. 8 to 11.
• When I first saw the first one, I thought it was a piece of trash, high up in the sky that the wind was carrying. Then after several more, I started waiting and looking for the next one.
• Then, I finally realized, hey, this is some sort of little white flying circles streaking across the sky. There speed was faster than the jets that flew over, but it would be hard to guess if it was twice as fast, 3 times as fast, I’d have to have some help on that one. but it wasn’t so fast that I couldn’t follow them, but they were moving on pretty good. If I had to guess, I would say Mach 1 or so..
• And, there was no sound, no exhaust, no nothing. I small white circle going across the sky in a straight line, no varying at all. Like it was under magnetism on an invisible magnetic bridge. It was a straight vector.
• The last one I saw, which is the main topic of discussion here, is, that I felt like I recognized a movement that it did.
• I am an electronics trained technician/engineer guy.
• This is with in reference to how what is called how a “servo” works.
• This round white circle came from the W, SW when I saw it. Well, it stopped and did a shimmy type of action, back and forth with small increments, within its stopped area. It appeared to have lost its “home” position and had to briefly “re-home” itself.
• After this, it took off again at like a direct Right angle from the vector it was on, which would have put it I guess N/NW? anyway, it looked like it was a 90 degree change of direction, from a stopped point. Hard to tell on top of mountain laying on your back looking up and never seen anything like this before.
• It also appear to have stopped over Kerr damn when it did this, but can’t be sure because of my direction from it and the damn.
• Finally, when it took back off, it was like it went from a stopped position to a full blown standard velocity that it had when it stopped, meaning, it did not ramp up it’s speed. It liked stopped, shimmied, then took off at a R angle, with the exact same speed. It did not ramp up its speed when it took off from this “re-orientation stop” that it did, nor did it put on the brakes when it came to a stop and slowed down to a stop. It was moving, stopped, started moving again in its new direction.