NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 12/25/2015 21:30 (Entered as : 12/25/15 21:30)
Reported: 12/30/2015 11:33:20 AM 11:33
Posted: 1/5/2016
Location: Blaine, MN
Shape: Other
Duration:~50 minutes
My brother and I were walking our two dogs around 9:00 or 9:30 at night. We were almost home when we noticed two burnt orange, I want to say spheres, or orbs maybe? I'm not quite sure, other than that they were lights.

My brother noticed them and thought it was a falling plane, but it was not moving, nor was there any sounds whatsoever. It just kind of stood in the sky for a second before moving west.

My brother licked his finger and checked the wind, saying that there was a slight breeze going in the opposite direction.

I myself checked, and found the same thing. It was slowly moving west when the third object, also a burnt orange appeared. It made a triangle formation, but a very long triangle, before form a line.

The object in back started to slowly fade out over the course of maybe 10 to 15 seconds before disappearing. Soon after, the object in front did the same thing, thus leaving only the one in the middle. after about a minute, it too did the same.

Myself and my brother quickly ran home and told our mother. She thought it was a joke, but soon realized we were serious. She was on the phone with my sister and my father.

I went back out onto the street and looked around, seeing the fourth object. This was unlike the first three. It was much larger, maybe even three times the size of the other three. It was also a very pale blue and white hue, almost completely white. It just sat in the sky, maybe about 1000 to 1500 feet up.

I ran inside and told my brother and mother, who each ran outside with me. It was gone. We looked for a while afterwords, but saw nothing.

About an hour and a half later, still very perplexed by the event, I took out one of my dogs to use the bathroom again. I was just down the street when my dog, who doesn't ever make any mean gesture towards anything, started growling and barking at nothing. I turned around to go home, as I was kind of, not scared, but not excited either. I just wanted to be home.

When I got inside, my mom said I had been gone a while. It had felt only five minutes had passed, but they said it was about 30 minutes.

Since then I've been having strange dreams, and dreams i can only barely remember. I've also fallen ill in the past few days. Without getting into details, it feels as though pure evil is exiting my bowels every two hours, as well as very painful gas in my gut.

Was i abducted? This I cannot answer, for I cannot be certain. I promise that all that i have told you all today is 100% true and honest.

Sadly, I have no video or photos of the event. For this I damn myself for having left my phone inside.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the witness, to ensure that the report was a serious-minded account of a real event. The witness claimed that the report is accurate, and that he will attempt to have his brother submit a supplementary report. We await the second report. PD))