NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 11/22/2015 22:30 (Entered as : 11/22/15 22:30)
Reported: 1/1/2016 12:09:55 AM 00:09
Posted: 1/5/2016
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Shape: Other
Duration:3 minutes
Red orb pulsated moving across sky silently, slowmotion blink/dim/reappeared in line and continued on.

Stepped outside of restaurant located near center of city upon crest of large hill while Fast moving clouds reflecting orange light. Lit a cigarette while watching a helicopter leave the area of the hospital traveling south until sound of craft ended.

A short time later, maybe 3 minutes (finishing cigarette,last two inhales) orb appeared in the far east with back drop of orange glow from city lights contrasting a pulsating red orb, moving across sky at approx 1500 feet above the deck with cloud ceiling approximately 500 feet beyond.

Kept expecting to see white light from helicopter thinking it had swung around and returned but there was no light coming from this object. It was not making a sound. Clouds were moving west to east...orb moved east to west. It was NOT any kind of man made craft I had ever seen or witnessed before and changed in shape and was not a true sphere, shapes formed in the absence of surface as it seemed to pulsate only once! in my presence but continued on...the size of it was about that of a compact car but taller in terms of height, and seemed to be of a deliberate intention. No plane could move this way. More like a helicopter but what made the hairs on my neck stand up was that the sound I had just experienced never returned like I expected it to and when it was closest to my location I realized this was like no other object I had ever seen in my entire just happened to be in the sky when I looked up. I could not account for 2 hours of my time between clocking out from work and the 10 minute walk to my apartment. My phone was at 100% charge when I left work, having been on the charger all night, was completely dead when I tried to take pictures.